Solar Water Purification Portable Systems for Remote Locations and Emergency Disaster Response
Clean drinking water is one of the first requirements for sustaining human life and health and is especially critical in the case of natural disasters that disrupt local water supplies.
The SURVIVOR 300 is a light weight and compact solar powered portable watermaker installed in a shock resistant, non corrosive case, ready to plug in and run. All you need is a fresh water source from a lake, river, spring or well and a 12 VDC power source from your vehicle, off grid solar system or the SURVIVOR's self-contained battery pack and solar panels.
The SURVIVOR delivers approximately 50 gallons or 180 liters of fresh water per hour, 100% free of viruses or bacteria. Every SURVIVOR 300 is a complete ready to operate system which includes a prefilter, an ultrafiltration membrane, an activated carbon filter and a diaphragm feed water pump.
Trunz Ultrafiltration Water Treatment Technology
Trunz Water Systems includes field tested proven water treatment technologies. Depending on the raw water quality the water treatment systems are equipped with two different filtration technologies. SURVIVOR uses ultrafiltration which is suitable for fresh water sources from rivers, lakes, wells, boreholes. The ultrafiltration membrane removes organic contaminants, viruses, bacteria, cysts, etc. down to 0.04 micron without requiring toxic chemical treatment. Ultrafiltration works through a mechanical procedure. Raw water is filtered under pressure through a high-technology hollow fibre membrane. This process retains the natural minerals in the water.
SURVIVOR Solar Water Purification System Specifications
- Dimensions LxWxH 33.5 x 21.7 x 13.8 Inches (850 x 550 x 350 mm)
- Net Weight (including batteries and solar panel) 113 Pounds (51 kg)
- Filtration technology UF ultrafiltration membrane
- Raw water source lake, river, well
- Contamination low turbidity < 5 NTU, organic contamination, particles
- Quality of produced water potable water/virus and bacteria free
- Application installation transportable, mobile, self-contained
- Capacity maximum approximately 50 Gallons per Hours (180 liters per hour)
- Prefilter 175 micron
- Membranes 1 ultrafiltration
- Activated carbon filter 10 inches 10 micron
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Folded solar panel 135 Watts 12 Volts
- Alternative battery charger 100 - 240 VAC
- Performance including pump 50 W
- VRLA valve regulated lead acid battery 1 12 Volts - 33 Amp-Hours
- Feed pump diaphragm maximum throughput 66 Gallons per Hour (250 liters per hour)
- Feed pump pressure 43 psi (3 bar)
- Tube packet 16.4 Feet (5 meter)
- Minimum/maximum water temperature 32/104° F (0/40° C)
- Minimum/maximum air temperature 32/160° F (0/60° C)
- Optional service kit
- Membrane cleaner MC-1 Set of 5 Pieces
- Activated carbon filter Set of 5 Pieces
- O-Ring Set
Helpful SURVIVOR Information Downloads
- Product Flyer Solar Water Purification System Trunz Survivor 300 E
- Water Purification Methods Spectrum Chart
Benefits of Portable Solar Water Purification Systems for Emergency Response and Humanitarian Aid
- The energy source is sunshine or a locally available 12 Volt DC power source.
- No generators, no fuel required.
- No heavy trucks needed for transport.
- Can be air lifted in small airplanes or helicopters.
- Multiple systems can be deployed at dispersed locations minimizing the need for refugee migration and centralization.
- Can be redeployed quickly as needed.
- Inexpensive to transport compared to larger water purification system alternatives.
- Bottled water needs minimized.
- Transport can deliver more medical supplies, food and other emergency materials.
- Can be set up and operating in less than an hour.
Other Water Purification Systems
If you need larger volume solar powered or other powered water purification systems for more water production per day, or for brackish or salt water, please inquire and we will provide a referral to the factory for prompt expert assistance. Please inquire.
Please contact us today for more information about SURVIVOR.
For emergency assistance call us. We will call you back anywhere in the world as soon as possible.